Booking: All Contracts and Agreements will be valid consequent to Simen Land Tours confirmation of the booking by fax, e-mail, letter or telephone. At the time of confirmation, a deposit of 40% of the total cost shall be paid in advance, while the remaining 60% shall be paid upon arrival to Addis Ababa or mid way through your trip. Cancellation: Simen Land Tours will charge 30% of the tour cost for last minute cancellations of less than three weeks prior to tour commencement.

Transportation: Simen Land Tours offers a wide range of transport. We have a fleet of 4WDS vehicles, coaster buses, minibuses and deluxe big buses for sightseeing tours in Addis Ababa and the countryside. However in the event that a vehicle breakdown should occur, Kush Land Tours will make every attempt to provide a new vehicle within 2 hours. Depending on the traveler's preference and availability.

Itineraries: Simen Land Tours has created selected itineraries to display on the website. However numerous types of tours can be combined or tailored to suit the traveler's time schedule and budget. Please contact us today to start customizing your trip to Ethiopia.